Saturday, January 28, 2006

I've been AWOL

It has been a long time since I have blogged. A lot is happening but to involved to go into here. Well, I have had a lovely 3 weeks of work and just finished my first week back. Not much has changed there. We had a look at another payroll system on Tuesday, and I must say, it got everybody excited. So much better the our current one.

The kids enjoyed Christmas and we took them to Batemans Bay for the day in early January. Michaela really enjoyed the surf and she has come a long way with her confidence in the water. Rachel and Samantha also enjoyed themselves, it was their first beach trip. Silly me didn't take any photos, I was too busy running after Rachel and Samantha.

Some exciting news is that Rachel Axton may be moving to Canberra. Yeah!!!!! This means I will have two fantastic scrappers local, Rachel and Nic Wright. Now I just need to meet them and I will be in heaven.

Well the floors have been mopped, and the vaccuming done, now I just need to feed Rachel who is hounding me ATM for a "biccie Mum, peas!"

Gail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home