Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Been away......again

It's been quite a while since I last Blogged. I am not going to do a big catch up post here. Too much to tell.

Great news the Miners were rescued yesterday morning, and don't they look well. Hope they follow up with counseling, that is most important.

Very happy Grant Denyer and his partner Amanda won Dancing With The Stars last night! He was such a surprise package. I am very impressed. He is quite a cheeky fellow too.

Hello to all of the gals from the forum at SAM who drop in to have a look see.

I might change my colours, bit over the pink now. Well, better go, as I am blogging at work. It is 7.56 am and I have so much work to do. Overtime tonight and tomorrow night and most likely through next week as well.

Well cheers for now.

Gail xxooxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home