Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Wasted Day!

Took Monday off work as I am so tired and needed a break. Was going to see The Da Vinci Code and with both Rachel and Samantha in childcare and Michaela in school, Ian and I were going to go to the movies. Would have been great to have a day out with just us and no kids. But, as always, DIDN'T HAPPEN! Sorry Gail but you raise you hopes again, we can't have that can we.

Ian wasn't able to finish his work on Sunday so had to go back Monday morning. He didn't return home until around 11 am and then it was too late to go as the movie runs for about 2.5 hours + the crap they put in front of it. So spent the day at home miserable. Should have just gone to work.

Why do I bother planning and looking forward to anything!! I doesn't matter what I plan for myself, it just never happens. I ALWAYS end up giving up anything I would like. Even little things like going to the movies.

*SAM Retreat in Oct 2005 - place booked and paid for - Sorry, can't afford the transport.......GONE!


*New Year Mason girls reunion - this was going to be at lease two weeks away from all the crap we had been through and we were staying at my big sisters - Sorry can't afford kennels for dog, fuel and play money while there......GONE!


*Scrapbooking...... sorry, camera is crap, its only 3 mp and every shot is either blurred or grainy, prints are crap due to camera, can't afford to buy product, can't afford to buy new camera or go to crops, may as well give this up too. I will pack everything into boxes and either sell it, give it away or store it somewhere, maybe in 10 or 15 years time I will be able to have a hobby.


Life's like that...... and for me, it probably always will be.



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Gail,
Sorry to hear about you missing out on the movies. What a bummer. I can so totally relate to that as we also have 3 kids and trying to find babysitters etc, just to schedule a date, was a nightmare. Hope you are able to go another time.
You sound pretty down about things at the moment. Hang in there I'm sure things will look brighter given a bit of time.

8:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home